GI MAP – DNA Stool Analysis
GI Map-DNA Stool Analysis by qPCR offered by Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory, US. This is a Functional medicine advanced Lab that looks at the GUT microbiome. We are an official provider in India
The GI-MAP is a comprehensive stool analysis that looks at DNA and uses quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) technology to evaluate gut pathogens, bacterial infections, viruses, and parasites.
Unlike other comprehensive stool testing offered the market, the GI-MAP identifies the quantitative value corresponding to each biomarker. This quantitative analysis allows practitioners to see how high or low a value is and whether it needs to be treated. The positive and negative values other stool testing analyses provide lack this specificity.
The GI-MAP uses qPCR technology that looks at the DNA of the pathogens within the gut (rather than the DNA of the patient). This gene-sequencing technology offers unmatched insight into precisely what is occurring in a patient’s gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Treatment progress can be monitored on retests by viewing whether the quantitative value of a biomarker has responded to treatment.
The GI-MAP also reports on antibiotic resistance and virulence factors, helping to take the guesswork out of treatment. The gut is highly complex; and, the GI-MAP optimizes the practitioner’s ability to practice personalized, precision medicine by reporting on the specific DNA findings within a patient’s microbiome.
This test is done by Diagnostic Solutions Lab in the United States.
- Confirm the test with us and pay 100% advance for this test.
- We will ship KIT to your address anywhere in India.
- Fix currier company-
- For India, FedEx will carry this shipment to the US and You need to book a shipment for next day Pickup or to FedEx’s nearby office. You need to pay FedEx charges.
- For the US- Company had a free tie-up with FedEx. So you need not pay for anything.
- For another country, You need to find a courier company yourself. We will help you and provide you with all the necessary documents.
- Contact any lab around you and they will withdraw 5 ml of blood and separate serum and 2ML of serum has to transfer in the serum tube provided in KIT. We will guide you to label it.
- Keep Packed sample ready for Pick UP and Pay courier charges.
- Once the report arrives, we will let you know by Email. Turn around time is 10-14 days once it reaches Lab