Cyrex Array 4 Gluten-Associated Cross-Reactive
- Identify additional dietary proteins to which the Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitive (NCGS) or Coeliac Disease (CD) patient is sensitised.
- Detects cross-reactions in patients who are only experiencing limited improvements to a gluten-free diet by detecting immune reactivity to gliadin cross-reactive foods.
- For patients with resistant leaky gut.
- To check if the NCGS or CD patient is also sensitive to dairy
Cyrex Labs Gluten-Associated Cross-Reactive Foods & Foods Sensitivity (Array 4)
Cyrex Array 4 was specifically designed to help patients identify other frequently problematic food while having gluten sensitivity.
Unfortunately, intolerance seldom comes alone. There have been 28 allergens identified commonly causing problems in Celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity. If you have a known gluten intolerance, chances are you have negative immune reactions to those foods and should avoid them to improve and stay healthy. Actually this cross-reactivity is the single most important reason why such patients are not responsive or experience only limited improvements on a gluten-free diet.
If you know you have a problem with gluten, this is the most important next step in getting 100% fit and healthy.
What foods are being tested in this test?
Cyrex Array 4 is testing the following foods:
- Grains: Barley, Millet, Oats, Polish wheat, Rice, Rye, Sorghum, Spelt, Teff.
- Dairy products: Cow’s milk, Alpha-casein, Beta-casein, Casomorphin, Milk ButyrophIlin, Whey protein, Milk chocolate.
- Pseudocereals and seeds: Amaranth, Buckwheat, Hemp, Quinoa, Sesame, Tapioca.
- Other: Instant Coffee, Corn, Eggs, Potatoes, Soy, Yeast.
The next step in wheat/gluten intolerance
Why is Cyrex Labs Array 4 the best next step after confirmed gluten intolerance?
Patients with Gluten-Reactivity or Celiac disease are sensitized to a broad range of dietary proteins, due to enzyme dysfunction, villi damage, or other disorders. Therefore, it is crucial to identify not only sensitivities to foods that are often recommended for patients on the Gluten-free diet but also the food antigens that cross-react to gluten peptides in the patient. Without biochemically individualized dietary intervention, you may develop additional sensitivity/intolerance and autoimmunity. Although the majority of individuals with celiac disease have substantial improvement within the first few weeks of gluten withdrawal, between 7% and 30% continue to have symptoms or clinical manifestations suggestive of gluten sensitivity despite being on a gluten-free diet.
Cyrex Labs test for 28 such common allergens through their 4 pillars of excellence, giving you the ability to take new control of your disease and symptoms.
As this allergens are commonly reactive in gluten-sensitive people, everybody with a known or suspected Gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease will benefit in taking this test.
Also people that have gut dysbiosis, which appears to be resistant to standard therapy can benefit from this test.
And most importantly if you are experiencing limited improvements or are non-responsive on a gluten-free diet this test will identify most common foods that could be making you sick and impair your improvement.
You should also consider this test if you have an autoimmune issue.
This test is done by Cyrex Laboratories in the United States.
- Confirm the test with us and pay 100% advance for this test.
- We will ship KIT to your address anywhere in India.
- Fix currier company-
- For India, FedEx will carry this shipment to the US and You need to book a shipment for next day Pickup or to FedEx’s nearby office. You need to pay FedEx charges.
- For the US- Company had a free tie-up with FedEx. So you need not pay for anything.
- For another country, You need to find a courier company yourself. We will help you and provide you with all the necessary documents.
- Contact any lab around you and they will withdraw 5 ml of blood and separate serum and 2ML of serum has to transfer in the serum tube provided in KIT. We will guide you to label it.
- Keep Packed sample ready for Pick UP and Pay courier charges.
- Once the report arrives, we will let you know by Email. Turn around time is 10-14 days once it reaches Lab