Cyrex Array 12 Pathogen-Associated Immune Reactivity Screen
Detect immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities.
- Detect immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities.
- Determine the role of pathogens in cases of ‘unexplained’ autoimmune reactivities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of clinical protocols for addressing pathogens associated with multiple autoimmunities.
Many microbes are completely harmless, and some, like the microbes that live inside a healthy gut, have many benefits! The term pathogen, however, is used to describe microbes that cause disease. These can be bacteria, fungi, viruses or parasites that when present in the body in sufficient number can cause harm.
When a pathogen invades the human host, it can cause acute infection. Most of these acute infections manifest as gastrointestinal or flu-like symptoms such as diarrhoea, fatigue and fever. If the immune system is able to launch an appropriate response to the invading microbe it should be cleared from the body.
However, in some cases, the pathogen actually remains inside the body in a latent state. What’s more, some people acquire and carry a pathogen without ever experiencing an acute infection. The undetected pathogen may not result in symptoms for many years.
These are both examples of a chronic infection. The pathogen is hiding out inside the body’s cells. It isn’t causing acute symptoms but it’s still releasing toxins. These toxins can leads to immune dysfunction, chronic inflammation and tissue damage. This is thought to be a key factor in the development and continuation of autoimmune diseases.
The Pathogen Associated Immune Reactivity Screen identifies pathogens that are in a latent or chronic reactivating state and therefore contributing to inflammation and autoimmune reactivity.
The screen covers:
- Oral pathogens – Porphyromonas gingivalis, Streptococcus mutans
- Gastrointestinal pathogens – Helicobacter pylori, Campylobacter jejuni, Yersinia enterocolitica, Clostridium difficile, Candida albicans, Rotavirus
- Gastrointestinal parasites – Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum, Blastocystis hominis
Bacterial and stealth pathogens – Chlamydias, Streptozymes, Streptococcal M Protein, Mycoplasmas, Acinetobacter, Klebsiella, Mycobacterium avium
- Environmental fungi – Aspergillus, Penicillium, Stachybotrys chartarum
- Viral pathogens – Epstein Barr, Hepatitis C, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes
- Tick-borne pathogens – Borrelia burgdorferi, Babesia, Ehrlichia, Bartonella
This test is recommended for people who:
- Present with an autoimmune disease that may have been exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites, moulds. For example from a tick bite, a dental problem, past gastrointestinal disease or moulds at home or in the working environment.
- Present with chronic conditions such as gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, body aches or unexplained and general inflammation, including neuroinflammation
- Have not fully responded to clinical interventions, such as detoxification and dietary modifications.
This test is done by Cyrex Laboratories in the United States.
- Confirm the test with us and pay 100% advance for this test.
- We will ship KIT to your address anywhere in India.
- Fix currier company-
- For India, FedEx will carry this shipment to the US and You need to book a shipment for next day Pickup or to FedEx’s nearby office. You need to pay FedEx charges.
- For the US- Company had a free tie-up with FedEx. So you need not pay for anything.
- For another country, You need to find a courier company yourself. We will help you and provide you with all the necessary documents.
- Contact any lab around you and they will withdraw 5 ml of blood and separate serum and 2ML of serum has to transfer in the serum tube provided in KIT. We will guide you to label it.
- Keep Packed sample ready for Pick UP and Pay courier charges.
- Once the report arrives, we will let you know by Email. Turn around time is 10-14 days once it reaches Lab