96 General Food Sensitivity Panel (IgG)
The 96 Vegetarian Food Panel: IgG analyzes specific IgG antibodies to 96 foods and spices commonly found in vegetarian diets.
Product Introduction :
Our 96-Food General Panel is a quantitative ELISA anaIysis of specific IgG and IgA antibodies to 96 common foods and spices.
Specimens are tested in duplicate on ELISA platform. We follow a diligent process to extract the key component from each analyte to ensure the antibody present in the patients’ serum will bind to it, and validate with positive and negative controls. The IgG and/or IgA antibodies, once bound to antigen, are detected through spectrophotometric analysis wherein the values are directly proportional to the concentration of the analytes in the sample.
- Read complete instructions at https://www.usbiotek.com/dried-blood-spot-collection-instructions
Preparation & Timing
- Maintain your usual dietary habits and eat a variety of foods when possible
- Do not take this test if you are taking blood-thinning medications or if you have a blood clotting disorder.
- Consult your healthcare provider if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs (such as oral and intranasal corticosteroids or topical cortisone suspensions and creams) or immune-modulating drugs.
- Keep the biohazard bag closed until the sample card is ready to be shipped.
- Open the bag to place the card inside and then immediately close and seal it.
- Print your name, date of birth, and date of collection on the blood spot collection card.
- Unfold the collection card to expose the blood collection card. DO NOT touch the collection circles.
- To stabilize the card, tape the outer cover of the card to the edge of a tabletop.
- Twist off the blue tab to break the seal of the lancet. DO NOT touch the white tip.
- Clean the tip of the middle or ring finger with the provided alcohol pad. DO NOT perform this test on the pinky finger.
- Avoid strong repetitive pressure on the pricked finger. This may cause contamination of the sample
- Wipe away the first drop of blood with the gauze.
- Hold the finger downward to allow the blood to drop onto the collection card circles. You can find the required number of circles on the test requisition form.
- Do NOT touch the card with your finger.
- Make sure the blood saturates through to the back of the card.
- Filling more than the required number of spots is recommended.
- A diagram of a correctly corrected specimen can be found HERE.
- Do not rub or smear the sample.
- Once the collection is completed, apply the bandage to the puncture site.
- Air-dry the sample for at least 3 hours or until it is completely dried.
- The card can be propped up or left taped to the table.
- Keep away from moisture and sunlight.
- Blood should not be in contact with the cover.
- Once the card is dried, tuck the cover into the flap as indicated on the card.
- Insert the blood spot collection card into the biohazard bag and seal tightly.
- Call FedEx for international shipment booking 1800226161
- Ask You need to send documents to US Biotek in the United States ( Address is mentioned in Envelop. The sample is traveling as a Document.
- Your name and address will appear as a front address.
DUTCH ADRENALThe DUTCH Adrenal provides free...
208 Food Sensitivity Panel (IgG + IgA)
208 Food Sensitivity Panel (IgG + IgA)208 Food...
96 Vegetarian Food Sensitivity Panel (IgA + IgG)
96 Vegetarian Food Sensitivity Panel (IgA +...